- Ever struggle while trying to create on something round and it keeps rolling away? You shove whatever you can find to hold your piece steady. lol!
- Here is your answer… Resting cradle frame for all your rolly project needs. Don’t ever let them roll away on you again!
- This will fit just about any size, wide and long
- Made by me personally
- Made out of pine
- It has a perfect degree cut to keep your project secure
- 12″ long-4″ wide-1 1/2 High-Opening the middle is 1″
- Comes plain raw wood
- Decoupage it, stain it, paint it, transfers, stamps, do nothing, option is yours
- They are not exactly perfect but they are pretty darn good, sanded & such!